National Pasta has built a strong reputation nationwide by offering consumers transparent information about our products and our process.
With a strong background in manufacturing and food distribution, our staff not only abide by a vision for exacting quality control and food safety processes; they also contribute to the continued evolution of this process so our company not only meets but exceeds national safety standards. National Pasta is registered with SQFI (Safe Quality Food Institute), and working toward certification. SQFI certification guarantees:
- Delivery of consistent, globally recognized food safety and quality certification programs based on sound scientific principles
- Worldwide recognition with foodservice providers requiring rigorous and credible food safety management systems.
- Recognition by Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Integration of continued retailer feedback about consumer concerns
Other standards we abide by:
- Registration with HACCP (Hazard Analysis Risk Preventative Controls), and working toward certification.
- Commitment to using locally-sourced ingredients and sustainable production processes.
- Work exclusively with Canadian farmers and suppliers to maintain consistently fresh products
- Quality assurance audits of our facilities weekly.
- Food Safety Handler Certification for all staff (updated every 3 years).
- 20-point safety check system to meet or exceed quarterly inspections from Ontario government.
Stop by our manufacturing facility in Cambridge, Ontario, and watch the magic happen yourself!
We take the responsibility to keep your family safe seriously. Because National Pasta uses only locally sourced ingredients, you can feel safe about the foods you’re getting when you purchase with us. We guarantee our pastas, sauces and other ingredients are free of harmful chemicals often found in imported products.
Are you gluten sensitive, diabetic, or concerned about another food allergy? No problem, we’ve got you covered. We feature a range of gluten free pastas, sugar free sauces, and many other options to support food sensitivities*. All of our sauces are made in-house, and our facilities abide by rigorous food and safety practices. Find out more about our safety standards.